We made it to another Friday, mamas.
Here are the stories that have been getting us through the week.
- "Love. Pain. Regret." The New York Times has a new six-part series exploring what it means to become a mother.
- For the first time ever, the annual meeting of global business and political leaders at the World Economic Forum in Davos will be entirely chaired by women.
- Ultimate mom boss Ruth Bader Ginsburg had some thoughts about the #MeToo movement.
- 'Mudbound' cinematographer Rachel Morrison made Academy Awards history by becoming the first ever female cinematographer nominated for an Oscar (and by the way, our friends over at Moms-in-Film totally called it.)
- A record number of women are running for elected office in 2018, because the best way to fix a broken system is to take it over.
Catch you next week! (Maybe in person, when we hang out in Brooklyn with Dr. Abigail Bucuvalas from Sesame Workshop. Details here.)