Still running on the fumes of Mother's Day baked goods and musical greeting cards? We sure are. Here are our fave links to help you ride into the weekend.
- Meghan Markle will walk herself down the aisle, and apparently that's a "bold feminist statement."
- Big kudos to #MINDRMAMA Katherine Goldstein who hit the New York Times Opinion section this week to speak out loud the open secret of anti-mom bias at work.
- Speaking of brilliant #MINDRMAMAs and the New York Times, Lauren Smith Brody and her back-to-work bible The Fifth Trimester are one of Times' top 3 picks on modern parenting.
- A law firm that's currently facing a pregnancy discrimination lawsuit dug its hole a little deeper when it refused a speaker at one of its seminars access to the mother's room because she wasn't an employee.
- We recently discovered you can get Quantum Physics books for babies. Which is lucky, cos they're starting university earlier than ever.
And that's a wrap! Have a great weekend.
Cover photo by Stylish & Hip Kids photography.