Whether you're heading out of the city or just up to your nearest frosé-serving rooftop, here are our five fave stories to sail you into the Memorial Day long weekend.
- Five ways becoming a parent makes you better at your job.
- With 22% of American grandparents providing regular childcare for their children, we're seeing the rise of the stay-at-home granny.
- Harvey Weinstein is expected to turn himself in to the NYPD this morning on rape charges. #TimesUp, Harv.
- All those privacy notices swamping your inbox lately are due to a sweeping EU data protection policy that comes into effect today, which may well break the internet.
- And finally, from Fleet Week's cute sailors to cemetery shenanigans, some suggestions for your Memorial Day weekend.
Over and out, Mindr crew. See you Tuesday.
Cover photo by Mia Oh Photography.