Want to see inside a social enterprise and help it grow?
Hey there. We're Mindr. We run talks, workshops, classes and events led by global experts, where crying babies are welcome. We've been called the "TED talks of the parenting world" because our speakers are from the leadership of the United Nations, Fortune 500s, leading universities, innovative startups, game-changing NGOs and elsewhere. Our founder and CEO, Sarah Lux-Lee, is a recognized thought leader on supporting millennial parents to thrive, and has spoken on the topic for TEDx, UN Women and at the United Nations. Our mission is to empower women and parents throughout their work-life cycle, and our partners in doing so have included the UN Foundation's Global Moms Challenge and Sarah Michelle Gellar. And we want you to be a part of our journey.
Part-time summer internships available
- Work 2-3 days per week over summer
- Flexible start date (immediate start available)
- Liaise and network with UN partners, thought leaders, celebrity spokespersons, and others
- Conduct research on the challenges facing millennial parents in the workplace, and how to overcome them
- Provide on-the-ground operational support at events
- Get published on the Mindr blog and external publications
We're looking for someone who's a self-starter with a thirst for the fast-paced startup environment, with great research skills and attention to detail, and a passionate commitment to making the world better for women and parents. You also need to be getting course credit or be fulfilling a course requirement. If all this sounds like you, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We can't wait to hear from you.